It’s Friday! And Halloween weekend is beginning! Are you all ready? I just finished up the pants for Jax’s Halloween costume today. Hopefully I’ll get some good photos in the neighborhood Halloween parade.
What are your little ones dressing up as?
Here are some links for you:
- A crayon wreath? Yes, please!
- Don’t want to use crayons for your wreath? Here are 300+ other options!
- Need some last-minute Halloween decorations on the cheap? Grab some trash bags, scissors and tape and make some spider webs!
- Here’s a tutorial on how to sew a perfect pillowcase from a yard of fabric. This would be fun when Jax gets a big boy room.
- I adore this cardboard grocer’s stand!
- Check out these great kids’ room tours…