I’ve stitching like crazy trying to get my current 2-page quiet book spread done this weekend so I can start on something special. My current page is a treasure chest theme that was requested in our Facebook page. It is turning out so adorable, but it has soooo much stitching. Like an entire embroidered treasure map! Hopefully I’ll finish tomorrow.
My special project is an exciting one. I am designing a mini quiet book for Valentine’s Day. I’ll be providing the pattern as soon as it is done so anyone who wants to make one has time before next month. But, even better, I will be having a giveaway with my finished sample! If you have a little one and don’t have time to sew this month, this is for you! More details when the book is done, and sneak peeks on Facebook!
Here are some links for you:
- Do you take photos with your phone? Here are some great tips!
- Still need a calendar? This one is gorgeous and only $15!
- January isn’t too late for baking pumpkin muffins, right?
- What an awesome craft made from a Styrofoam takeout box!
- I’ve never bought anything, but I’m constantly stalking Spoonflower. Check out these contest winners for the best of the best!
- I don’t use my ear buds, but I’d have to do this if I did!
- Here is lilsugar’s round up of the best iPad apps for kids from 2011.
I’ll leave you with a photo of my treasure page in progress.
Next up, sewing the pirate flag and the message in the bottle. Then I think I’ll finally be done!