We went apple picking today (I’ll post pictures soon!) and it put me in the mood for all things October!
I’m planning a Halloween craft tutorial for this month, once I finish designing it and get a couple supplies I’m missing.
Here are some autumn and Halloween links to inspire you!
- Make pumpkins out of your old paperback books.
- Turn a simple paper lantern into a spooky moon with bats.
- Martha Stewart wins again with these mini fanged pumpkins!
- These nails freak me the heck out!
- No, I would not knock on this door.
- I love Starbuck’s pumpkin scones. Now I can make my own! I also have trouble saying no to pumpkin pancakes.