Hello! I’ve been pretty slammed with work (gotta pay the bills!) so it’s been tough to get time to write. I’ve still recovering from being sick and am rushing off to bed after dinner.
Here are some links for you:
- DIY a custom cell phone holder for charging at a wall socket.
- 18 Christmas ornaments you can make right now! I like the fortune cookie…
- Make some fingerless wrist warmers from some cute socks.
- I had a felt playset I loved when I was little. It was ballet themed. I also had a ton of Colorforms!
- This photo is me and a cousin playing with Colorforms back in the day.
- Teenie, tiny sock monkey to crochet!
- A fingerprint family tree ornament.
- Here are two tasty brownie recipes. Yum!