We are recovering from colds – quick ones, thankfully. Jax never got more that the sniffles, though he nursed more. I don’t use medicine because I nurse, so I was grateful it was quick. We rested, upped our fluids and vitamins and used a humidifier. What do you do when you are sick?
Here are some links and articles that caught my eye recently:
- These fruit pops are pure summer!
- What do you do when your kid makes a new friend on the playground? Maybe business cards for moms?
- Shrinky Dink buttons? Yes, please!
- I love this full-wall art center.
- I’m pretty sure I need to make these airplane favors for Jax’s first plane ride this fall.
- I love the cement planters Elisa made at The Self Life!
- This is fun way to use old t-shirts.
- I love Design Mom’s idea of buying art postcards before a trip to the museum, then hunting for the paintings with your kids!