I am hoping to have a party post for you soon, but I only have half of the photos so far. A friend helped out taking photos of the second half of the party. Jax LOVED his party! He alternated between stealing watermelon off the food table, playing with friends (new and old) in the playroom and asking to sit at the table and snack on all the tasty food. He loved getting sung to and blowing out his candle SO much that we did it twice!
Here are some links for you while I wait for the photos:
- Have a baby girl? Make her this sweet ruffled t-shirt dress.
- This is one of those so simple, but so genius quick crafts: heart paper clips!
- Turn your wine corks into letter stamps.
- I’ve never planted succulents, but this DIY dollar store planter makes me want to try…
- Those of you around my age might appreciate this Saved By The Bell party theme.
- I’m on the hunt for ABC and 123 magnets for Jax. Perhaps I should just sew some?
- Do you crochet? If not, better learn fast so you can make these adorable chocolates!
- These love bug valentines as so perfect for little boys! Making a mental note for when Jax is older and needs valentines for school…
- I love these pixel heart pop-up cards as well.
Now that the party madness is over (though I admit I haven’t taken down the pretty lanterns and cranes just yet!), it’s time to get back to sewing some new quiet book pages! I hope to have something to share very soon.