We’re back from our California vacation. To read all about it, visit my personal blog. The trip went really great and Jax did awesome on the plane flights and having to eat in restaurants for most meals. (Thank goodness for the iPad!)
I’m now looking ahead to Thanksgiving. We are keeping up our new tradition of sharing a purchased meal with our friends and neighbors Ronalyn and her husband D. But this year we will be eating at our house. I guess that means I need to clean up the sewing madness that has taken over the dining room?
Here are some Thanksgiving inspired links for you:
- Here’s a cute way to serve fruit and cheese at Thanksgiving. I also like this veggie tray.
- Jax collected leaves this fall and we dried/pressed them. I think a couple candle holders would be a good project to make with them.
- Okay, these look cute (and tasty!)
- Here is a pretty autumn centerpiece idea.
- For more, check out my Thankgiving Pinterest board.