First, I’m very excited to announce our randomly selected winner of the Farmer’s Market quiet book page kit! Congratulations, Alison Regan!
I haven’t done links in a while because I’ve been so busy. Busy = very little time for reading crafty things online. But I finally got almost caught up on my RSS feed reading, and I have links to share. My next quiet book pattern is all drawn, but I am going to pause to sew a new blog masthead and finally renovate Jax’s thrift store fridge before starting on it. It will be a camping a s’mores page. Jax is excited about it after seeing a show about camping. It will be a perfect page to play with on my birthday weekend family getaway in July.
Here are some links for you:
- Rainy day? Here are 10 free printable paper toys!
- Here is a tutorial for making tiny felt toast. So. Cute.
- This is a seriously ambitious rainbow cake! I don’t even own a juicer…
- You can never have too many photography tips!
- Hutch = Parisian Market? Yes, please!
- Go play with your food!
- Have an aspiring doctor? Here’s an adorable felt tutorial for you.
- These rainbow popsicles take while to make, but are so fun!
- Need some embroidery pointers? Here are some video tutorials.
- And, my personal blog got a facelift. Now if I could just find the time to finish the blog post that has been sitting there half-done for 2 weeks!