Our little blog is 1 year old this month! While I’ve been making websites since 1997 and blogging since 1998, it wasn’t until I had my little Jax that I decided to create a separate blog for all things crafty, creative and kid-friendly in our lives. It actually took a few months before I started to work on making the site because I needed a name.
Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes,
they call me on and on across the universe.
To celebrate our 1 year “blog-iversary”, I am giving away a kit to make our farmer’s market quiet book page. This is not a completed page, but the supplies to create your own.
- felt (winner decides if the pieces are pre-cut and ready to sew or not)
- wooden tags (winner decides if the vegetables are painted on or not)
- Velcro (the green Velcro will be cut into the needed shapes if the felt is cut)
- ribbon & ric-rac
- yellow seed beads
- embroidery thread
- needles (hand-sewing and beading)
- (I do not have any more of the seed packet beads I added to my page, and they are no longer sold. These will not be included in the kit.)
How to enter:
- To enter, leave a comment in the blog comment form below. Make sure you fill in your email address where it asks so I can contact you if you win.
- For a bonus second entry, retweet the following tweet first, then tell me you did (include your twitter name) in your blog comment.
— Stephanie (@iolstephanie) June 6, 2012
The winner will be chosen randomly in a week on Wednesday June 13th.